Key Account Manager (x/f/m)
As an Key Account Manager, you play a decisive role in the growth of Hublo’s business.
Reporting to Thomas (Sales Manager), you will be responsible for delivering consistent and predictable revenue growth from our existing customer base. As the team was recently created, you will also take an active part in creating the processes and methods to generate expansion within our existing customers from scratch.
The potential is huge and the scope is large: contracts renewal, up-selling and cross-selling with new products.
Your main challenges will be to:
- Meet pipeline as well as revenue quota from your portfolio of customers
- Take full ownership of accounts and contract renewals/retention, while creating cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Structure, negotiate and execute deals with existing Key customers
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customers’ needs, expectations and desired ROI
- Build solid relationships with top-decision-makers at C-levels and advise on the customer’s long-term strategy
- Identify innovation opportunities to drive revenue and customer satisfaction
- Create opportunities to network both within existing accounts by unlocking contacts across new departments as well as referrals to expand our reach
- Work closely with business developers and customer success managers to lead on touch points with customers and to identify high value opportunities
- Gather customers’ product feedbacks to help shape and define the product roadmap
- Use rigorously and enrich our internal tools, especially our CRM (Hubspot), processes and documentation (Notion)
What we offer
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A fair and competitive salary package 📈
- A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo's organization, products and teams 🔍
- A flexible remote working policy 🏡
- RTT 🌴
- A daily meal plan (Swile) 🥗
- Health insurance plan (Alan) 🩺
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities, through our partnership with (Gymlib)🤸🏼🏋🏻
- The latest and greatest Macbook 💻
- Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events ☕
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities 💥
- The ability to work in several locations: Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne 🌆
- Weekly team drinks and yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple) ☀️
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe ❤️
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales of SaaS solutions/ B2B solutions in a Business Developer or Account Manager function with a track record of exceeding sales quotas (required)
- You have strong interpersonal skills, experience building strong relationships, and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- You are comfortable with building and delivering data-driven recommendations
- You are organized, proactive, independent and you are able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the sale cycle
- You have project management skills to lead internal cross-functional teams to align customer needs with internal capabilities
- A Perfect French and a good level of English (B2)
- A 30 min Call with our Talent Acquisition, Pia
- Onsite interview with Dorothée (Head of Sales) & Thomas (Sales Manager AM)
- Business case at home
- Restitution of the case study on site with Dorothée (Head of Sales) & Thomas (Sales Manager AM)
- Cultural Fit Interview with Sales and CS team members
- References Check
Hublo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Key Account Manager (x/f/m)
Loading application form
Already working at Hublo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.