At Hublo, we believe in the power of technology to transform the healthcare sector. We envision a world where healthcare facilities are not just buildings, but thriving environments that inspire and support our healthcare professionals. To achieve this vision, we must first address the pressing need for healthcare facilities to recruit and maintain adequate staffing levels.
This is why Hublo developed a digital platform dedicated to them, now deployed in 3,200+ healthcare facilities and used by 700,000+ healthcare professionals. At the end of 2021, Hublo raised 22M€ to become the leading HR SaaS solution for healthcare in Europe.
From +180 team members today in Paris and Cologne, the Hublo team keeps on growing. Want to help us improving the healthcare system? Apply today!
Are you a product whisperer? A visionary with a knack for turning customer needs into amazing products? Well, you're in luck because we're on the hunt for a Product Manager to join our talented Staffing Tribe ! If you're ready to embark on an epic adventure of product development in Hublo and make the health recruitment system a little more easy, fair and awesome, keep reading!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our new Staffing tribe and improve the replacement and staffing experience of our customers. You will be a strong actor of the scaling of our Product & tech organisation by helping to scope and build your team. You will of course be responsible to grow our product line to help the company achieve our vision and reinforce our healthcare leader position on the market.
How you'll make an impact
Product Strategy and Vision:
- Develop and communicate a clear product vision, aligned with the company's overall strategy.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and gather customer feedback to identify opportunities and drive product improvements.
- Define and prioritize product features and enhancements based on user needs, market trends, and business objectives.
Product Roadmap and Planning:
- Create and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap that outlines key milestones, deliverables, and timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with engineering, design, pmm and other stakeholders to ensure the successful and timely execution of the product roadmap.
Product Development and Execution:
- Lead the product development process from concept to launch, ensuring high-quality and timely delivery of products.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to define technical specifications, UX/UI requirements, and product features.
- Conduct regular product reviews, analyze metrics, and gather feedback to iterate and improve product performance.
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Provide guidance and support to the sales team regarding product features, benefits, and competitive differentiators.
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners to gather insights and drive product success.
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of experience in Product Management
- Proven experience as a Confirmed Product Manager or similar role with at least few years of experience evolving in the same company
- You are confortable with both discovery and delivery
- Problem-solving skill : You need to assess and address problems that may arise with your product
- Health industry knowledge is a big plus
The experience we offer
- 🎯 Impact-first mission: our focus on the healthcare sector offers a purpose-driven career.
- 👣 Professional growth: a dynamic, human-scale structure that values initiative and dedication.
- 🌱 Responsible work environment: in the process of getting B-Corp certified acknowledging our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint.
- 🗼 Dynamic locations: our vibrant office on Rue de Paradis provides an inspiring setting. You'll also have a unique opportunity to work in our Cologne office in Germany.
- 🏡 Hybrid work policy: flexible work arrangement—up to 10 remote days a month.
- 🤲 Strong onboarding: a comprehensive program, guiding you through your initial weeks at Hublo.
- 💪 Team cohesion: build strong connections with colleagues through regular team events and an annual seminar, ensuring a connected and collaborative work environment.
We also care about your well-being with tangible perks:
- ⛑️ Alan healthcare insurance: online insurance, 50% of it paid by Hublo
- 🥗 A Swile Card: Providing you with access to €11/day in meal vouchers, 50% covered by the company 🍱
- 🏋️♂️ Access to a variety of sports activities through our partner Gymlib🤸🏼🏋🏻
Your recruitment process
- Phone screen: Maxime, Talent Acquisition
- Technical Interview: Romain, Head of Product
- Case study: Romain, Head of Product - and Yannick Lead Product Designer
- Culture Fit: VP of Product, and CPO
Hublo is engaged to create an inclusive environment for all individuals, regardless of ethnicities, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, or background. During our recruitment process and internally, we enable equal opportunities and celebrate diversity.
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way.