At Hublo, we believe in the power of technology to transform the healthcare sector. We envision a world where healthcare facilities are not just buildings, but thriving environments that inspire and support our healthcare professionals. To achieve this vision, we must first address the pressing need for healthcare facilities to recruit and maintain adequate staffing levels.
This is why Hublo developed a digital platform dedicated to them, now deployed in 3,200+ healthcare facilities and used by 700,000+ healthcare professionals. At the end of 2021, Hublo raised 22M€ to become the leading HR SaaS solution for healthcare in Europe.
From +180 team members today in Paris and Cologne, the Hublo team keeps on growing. Want to help us improving the healthcare system? Apply today!
Dive headfirst into the nexus of healthcare and groundbreaking tech at Hublo! We're not building from scratch; we're soaring to new heights.
Your mission is to supercharge an existing project, leading a dynamic team with an aim to amplify its impact. The stakes? Enabling a business venture expected to generate 30% of Hublo's revenues in just three years. Healthcare is evolving, and with your leadership, we'll be at the vanguard.
How you'll make an impact
Elevate: Spearhead the escalation of our key project, driving it to reach its utmost potential and establish a profound industry impact.
Unify: Act as the crucial connector, aligning stakeholder visions and commitments to concentrate efforts on our strategic project.
Matrix Mastery: Navigate the complexities of matrix management, skillfully coordinating across functional teams and stakeholders to ensure cohesive and effective project progression.
Illuminate: Offer crystal-clear insights and strategic direction to Hublo's Executive Committee, expertly navigating the project's trajectory.
Decipher: Delve into data analytics, extracting vital insights and formulating strategies that steer the project towards success.
Engage: Apply your operational acumen hands-on when necessary, injecting vigor and speed into our project's advancement.
What we’re looking for
Proven Matrix Managent Experience: Tier-1 Strategy Consultant with clear previous experience in managing large-scale projects in a matrix organizational structure, effectively balancing multiple priorities and teams.
Strategic Savvy: Exceptional skills in strategic planning and analysis, with the ability to harness data-driven insights for optimal project direction.
Adaptive Leadership: A dynamic leadership style, capable of inspiring change and driving innovation in a constantly evolving environment.
Impact Driver: A passion for making a meaningful difference in the healthcare sector, using your skills to shape its future.
Trailblazer: A history of taking on significant roles and projects, demonstrating the ability to redefine a company's industry presence.
International development: Your daily responsibilities and actions will have a direct impact on our international development, so you must be perfectly bilingual in French and English.
The experience we offer
- 🎯 Impact-first mission: our focus on the healthcare sector offers a purpose-driven career.
- 💶 Competitive compensation: a salary package ranging from 80 to 95K€ per year based on your experience.
- 👣 Professional growth: a dynamic, human-scale structure that values initiative and dedication.
- 🌱 Responsible work environment: in the process of getting B-Corp certified acknowledging our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint.
- 🗼 Dynamic locations: our vibrant office on Rue de Paradis provides an inspiring setting. You'll also have a unique opportunity to work in our Cologne office in Germany.
- 🏡 Hybrid work policy: flexible work arrangement—up to 10 remote days a month.
- 🤲 Strong onboarding: a comprehensive program, guiding you through your initial weeks at Hublo.
- 💪 Team cohesion: build strong connections with colleagues through regular team events and an annual seminar, ensuring a connected and collaborative work environment.
We also care about your well-being with tangible perks:
- ⛑️ Alan healthcare insurance: online insurance, 50% of it paid by Hublo
- 🥗 A Swile Card: Providing you with access to €11/day in meal vouchers, 50% covered by the company 🍱
- 🏋️♂️ Access to a variety of sports activities through our partner Gymlib🤸🏼🏋🏻
Your recruitment process
- Phone screen: Pierre - Head of Talent Acquisition
- Manager Interview: Maxime - Chief Strategy Officer
- Skills Test: Maxime - Chief Strategy Officer
- Culture Fit: Antoine - CEO, Pauline - Head of Client Relations
Hublo is engaged to create an inclusive environment for all individuals, regardless of ethnicities, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, or background. During our recruitment process and internally, we enable equal opportunities and celebrate diversity.
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way.