We usually respond within three days
Hublo is on a high growth path to become the leading HR-tech player in healthcare in Europe. To support our development and our people growth, we are looking for a HRBP Senior.
In close partnership with the CPEO and the leadership team, you will roll out the HR strategy and lead diverse HR initiatives.
HR- Business Partnering:
- Act as the HR point of contact for our managers (between 30-40 people including the ExCo), supporting mentoring and/or coaching them with all their HR topics.
- Collaborate as a sparring partner in addressing managers’ business challenges, including organisational design, recruitment challenges, performance management, etc.
- Be the point of contact for and manage difficult HR cases independently.
- Ensure an exceptional employee & manager experience by contributing to the design of our HR processes and helping managers using them adequately.
- Work together with our HR admin to ensure a flawless experience for our employees and accurate data in our tool.
- Play a key role in the Global People Team by contributing to our global projects e.g., compensation, performance management, 360 feedback, employee satisfaction, employer branding, etc.
HR - Learning & Development:
- Evolve our current career progression framework based on the company’s needs.
- Build subsequently the appropriate Learning & Development strategies to elevate our workforce’s professional growth and encourage internal mobility.
- Minimum 8 years experience including 4-5 years in HR Business Partner role within a fast-paced and dynamic scale-up environment - company size of 300-500+.
- Track record of successfully partnering with leadership and executives to provide strategic HR insights and solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations, with the ability to navigate complex HR issues
- An experience in developing and executing a Learning & Development strategy.
- Experience in driving diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Empathy, listening and ability to build trust relationships with peers
- Fluent in French, proficient in English and some legal background
Perks & benefits
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A fair and competitive salary package 60-75K€ / year
- A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo's organization, products and teams
- A flexible remote working policy
- Macbook environment
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities
- The ability to work in several locations: Cologne, Paris
- Yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple)
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe
- A call with Pierre (Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist) - 45 min
- Technical interview with Lucie (Chief People Officer) & Nicolas (Legal Manager & DPO) - 1h
- Case Study interview with Lucie (Chief People Officer) & Léa (HR Generalist) - 1H
- Cultural fit interview with Pauline (Head of Client Relations) and Antoine (CEO) - 1H
Hublo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Yearly salary
€60,000 - €70,000
- Employment type
Lead Talent Acquisition Manager - RPO
Already working at Hublo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.