Sales Enablement Manager (x/f/m)
We usually respond within three days
Hublo is on a high growth path to become the leading HR-tech player in healthcare in Europe. To support this, we are looking for our future Sales Enablement Manager (x/f/m) to provide Sales & Customer Success leaders and reps with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success.
You will oversee the design and implementation of onboarding, training, enablement, resourcing, and best in class go-to-market motions. Success in this role is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and through facilitating cohesive cross-functional collaboration. This is a highly visible role with lots of opportunities to build this program and make it your own.
Your missions will be
- Design and deliver a broad range of both Sales and Customer Success training programs designed to reduce ramp time and increase performance
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Product and Marketing teams to develop effective enablement resources and programming, including onboarding, product and solutions training, sales methodology training, and new tools enablement and adoption
- Build strong relationships with Sales & Customer Success leadership to identify learning gaps, performance gaps or skill gaps, and build enablement deliverables and content around them
- Provide continued coaching for content delivery, messaging and deal motion, with the ambition to build a best-in-class Academy of the team
- Establish KPI to measure the impact and efficacy of enablement programs on productivity
- Ensure our Sales & Customer Success teams are equipped with the content and skills needed to manage their accounts, build account plans, master deal execution, and effectively demonstrate the value of our products, features, and solutions
- Coordinate with international go-to-market teams and implement best-practices sharing across geographies
- You have a meaningful experience building and delivering effective Sales enablement programs that have a demonstrable impact on revenue generation
- You are used to deal with complex client management (Sales / CS), with multiple stakeholders, medium to long sales cycles, and consultative selling
- You are familiar with sales methodologies (eg. MEDDICC, Value-Based Selling, …)
- You already have an experience building curriculum and designing delivery and assessment mechanisms, including creating certification program and rolling out e-learning training modules
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done and then making it happen.
- You speak French and English fluently
Perks & benefits
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A fair and competitive salary package
- A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo's organization, products and teams
- A flexible remote working policy
- Macbook environment
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities
- The ability to work in several locations: Cologne, Paris, Sophia-Antipolis
- Yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple)
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe
- A call with Pierre (Lead Talent Acquisition) - 30 min
- Technical interview with Antoine (CEO) and Hugo (VP sales) - 1h
- Case study with Sharon (CS Team Lead) & Dorothée (Head of sales) - 1H30
- Cultural fit interview with Pauline (Head of CS) and two team members - 1H
Hublo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Data & Business Operations
- Yearly salary
- €60,000 - €70,000
- Employment type
Sales Enablement Manager (x/f/m)
Loading application form
Already working at Hublo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.