You are joining our Product Design team composed of a Lead Product Designer, and 2 Product Designers, and help shape digitization in healthcare.
You take part in the development of innovative solutions for healthcare establishments and caregivers, in all project phases.
You are part of our German team based in Cologne, and will be our referent for the German Market in terms of UX Research.
Your goal? Structure the User Research for our German market, and gain better knowledge about our German users.
- You identify opportunities through the analysis of data and user journeys (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue)
- You implement and establish an overall User Research strategy & methodology
- You evangelize User Research in the product team and German team, and help us grow on this subject
- You create, plan, conduct interviews and user tests
- You are data driven, and consistently analyze, connect, visualize and present research results
- You develop a user research roadmap with the team to explore and measure customer experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience in UX Research, working on one or multiple B2B SaaS products
- You know how to conduct user interviews. In fact you’ve done a lot of them, with different type of users
- You have a strong knowledge of different qualitative, quantitative UX research methodologies and tools
- You have studied behavioral and cognitive sciences
- You have strong product intuition, but also a team-oriented mindset with a data-driven approach
- You have great communications skills, empathy, power of conviction & diplomacy with the ability to step back and synthesize
- You have strong communication skills in both English and German
Perks & benefits
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A fair and competitive salary package with an attractive equity plan (“BSPCE”) 📈
- A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo's organization, products and teams 🔍
- A flexible remote working policy 🏡
- Macbook environment 💻
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities 💥
- The ability to work in several locations: Cologne, Paris, Sophia-Antipolis 🌆
- Yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple) ☀️
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe ❤️
- Screening interview with Gabrielle - Talent Acquisition
- Team interview with Yannick - Lead Product Designer, & Benjamin - Country Manager
- Study Case: Yannick - Lead Product Designer and Adrien - CPO
- Team fit interview
Hublo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.