Confirmed Fullstack Engineer (x/f/m)
As a scale-up, Hublo is facing multiple and ambitious challenges in the Engineer team (30 Hublers) and is looking for a Confirmed Full Stack Engineer.
The #1 objective of our Engineering team is to build a fully integrated suite of interconnected tools to make the daily life of millions of healthcare professionals easier everywhere in Europe so they can fully focus on their main purpose: patients.
Joining Hublo will simply give you a unique chance to be part of that journey!
- Collaborate closely with product managers, product designers and other engineers to conceptualize, build and test new product features
- Evaluate & improve code-bases by contributing to our Best Practices.
- Write and maintain code of high quality, testable and tested, participate to code reviews and maintain our design system.
- Implementing observability, monitoring and alerting;
- Help, mentor and teach other developers by passing your knowledge on to them and by promoting good practices among developers teams.
- Provide solutions to mitigate technical debt.
- Enrich our set of code quality tools.
- Propose new ideas of design/architectural improvements.
- When we design our web app, we use NextJS with TypeScript and React Query
- When comes the time for testing, we use: react-testing-library with jest
- When we write our API, it's with NestJS and TypeScript
- When accessing our databases, we use Prisma
- And when testing, we use jest (and we love dependency injection)
- We use Github to store our code and our CI runs on Github Actions
- We use SonarCloud for quality purpose (80% coverage, rough but fair linter, ...)
- We store our data mainly in Postgres
- We're hosted on AWS, deployed with Terraform
- You have at least 2 years of industry experience working on systems at a large-scale internet service with respect to state-of-the-art practices
- At least 1 year experience in NodeJS and its ecosystem in production
- At least 1 year experience in ReactJS and its ecosystem in production. You know your way with React FCs and hooks
- You have a understanding of Micro-services Architecture, Design patterns, API clients, Unit testing
- You understand best practices and you apply them in your daily work (unit test, continuous integration, etc.)
- Fluent in English
Perks & benefits
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A fair competitive salary package 📈
- A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo's organization, products and teams 🔍
- A flexible remote working policy 🏡
- RTT 🌴
- A daily meal plan (Swile) 🥗
- Health insurance plan (Alan) 🩺
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities, through our partnership with Gymlib 🤸🏼🏋🏻
- Macbook environment 💻
- Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events ☕
- A CSE (Comité Social et Économique) that places the interests of our employees at the heart of Hublo's concerns🥇
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities 💥
- The ability to work in several locations: Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne 🌆
- Yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple) ☀️
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe ❤️
- Initial call with our Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist
- On-site interview (or video call) with a software engineer or a team lead
- 3 on-site interviews (or video call):
- technical assessment: peer programming & Design & Implementation
- a discussion with our CPO or our CEO
Hublo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Fullstack Engineer
- Paris, Köln
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Confirmed Fullstack Engineer (x/f/m)
Loading application form
Already working at Hublo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.